Q:What areas do you serve?
A:Wright Tank’s service area covers most of California, Nevada, and Arizona. Wright Tank is based in Southern California and is a licensed contractor. Wright Tank provides water tanks for homowners, contractors, utilities, and national distributors.
Q: Why buy from Wright Tank?
A:Wright Tank has been in business for over 40 years under same ownership and has thousands of customers that are satisfied with the quality of our products and the service we provide. Our tanks are made to customers’ specification and with a great attention to details. You can trust that our water tanks are the highest quality and are the longest lasting water tanks available.
Q: What services do you provide?
A: A variety of different businesses and homowners rely on Wright Tank for:
- Storage Consultations and Specs
- Tank Foundation design and Engineering
- New Tank Installation and Tank Removal
- Manufacturing of designs unique to customers’ needs
- Valves, Piping and Control Systems
(Please note: We do not do the plumbing for the tank after it is set.)
Q: What information needs to be provided by the purchaser?
A: Other than the customers’ standard contact information and order information purchasers need to provide:
1. The required and or desired storage capacity.
2. The preferred diamater and height and measurements of the area available for installation.
3. Delivery location and any instructions.
4. Desired time of delivery on completion
5. Pipe Sizes, Outlet, Inlet, Overflow, and drain location.
6. Additional accesories such as: access manways, ladders, level indicators, and controls.
7. Check with local building department for permit requirments, if permit is required a plot plan for
installation is needed.
Q: Are polyethylene tanks approved for drinking water?
A: The materials in plastic(poly) water tanks are approved for use with potable water but factors such as ability to facilitate algae, bacterial growth, affects of sunlight and tempature on possible carcinogens could make water unsuitable for human consumption.
Q: Are plastic tanks able to be used for fire protection?
A: Local authorities alllow plastic tanks to be used for fire protection, mainly in cases where there are hard access conditions. However, plastic is a flammable material that loses it’s structral integrity when exposed to heat. The NFPA(National Fire Protection Association) does not recognize polyethelyne as a proper material for fire protection storage.
Here at Wright Tank we reccomend clients use the best material for the purpose of fire protection.
Q:What is the Difference between welded galvanized tanks and riveted corrugated tanks?
A: Welded galvanized steel tanks are far superior to riveted corrugated tanks and is newer method of creating steel
tanks. Corrugated steel is 25% to 60% thinner than welded galvanized steel tanks and uses solder that may not be safe
for drinking water. Our coatings are approved for use with drinking water.
Wright Tank – Water Storage Tanks
Learn More About Water Storage Tanks
Wright Tank – Tank Options
Learn More About Tank Options
Wright Tank – Services
Learn More About Services We Provide