Wright Tank has in stock an assortment of gate valves and ball valves With sizes that range from ½ inch all the way up to 4inch.

Gate ValvesGate Valves

A gate valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a valve that opens by lifting a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the water.

Ball ValvesBall Valves

A ball valve is a valve with a spherical disc, the part of the valve which controls the flow through it. The sphere has a hole, or port, through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur.